Do you want to contribute to gender justice in the Middle East and North Africa? Then you might be the Assistant Programme Advisor KVINFO is looking for.
You will join our international team, where we work to improve gender justice in Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt and Jordan with a focus on legal reform, equal political participation, equal economic opportunities, gender based violence, and sexual and reproductive health and rights.
Our results include more gender equal legislation on political representation, improved laws on gender based violence and putting child marriage on the political agenda. The Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, EU and Novo Nordisk Foundation currently funds our work.
Your main tasks:
- Systematize and coordinate reporting on projects to KVINFOs international donors.
- Practical and technical assistance to KVINFOs international programme advisors in general programme management, including financial monitoring.
- General administrative tasks and day-to-day operations to smoothen work flows in the international department
- Relevant educational background, e.g. in public administration, gender studies, social science, humanities, international relations etc.
- Experience in working with international project administration
- Experience with planning, organizing, coordinating and reporting on programmes, conferences, events etc.
- Knowledge on gender equality in the Middle East and North Africa
- Fluency in English. It is an advantage if also in Danish, French and/or Arabic.
- Extremely organised, systematic, proactive and service minded
Salary, terms and conditions
The position is based in Copenhagen, 37 hours per week with start as soon as possible. Salary, terms and conditions according to Statens Overenskomst (Danish state salary agreements).
KVINFO is a self-governing institution working for more free and equal societies. You can read more on www.kvinfo.dk.
Apply for the position
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of gender, age, religion, disability or ethnicity. Name, gender, age and photo of applicant will not be known to the recruitment panel in the shortlisting process.
Please upload cover letter and CV in English to https://kvinfo.dk/upload-cv/ and name it “Assistant Programme Advisor” in subject line.
Deadline for applications is 4 November at 9.00 AM CET.
For more questions, you are welcome to contact international director Lene Steffen +45 50 76 33 69 or firstname.lastname@example.org.