You will join KVINFO’s international team, where we work to improve gender justice in Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt and Jordan with a focus on legal reform, equal political participation, equal economic opportunities, gender based violence and SRHR. Results include more gender equal legislation on political representation, improved laws on gender based violence and putting child marriage on the political agenda. The work is currently funded by the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, EU and Novo Nordisk Foundation.
Your main tasks will be:
- Planning, coordination and follow up on activities related to proposal development, programme development, implementation, monitoring, learning and reporting
- Managing projects in MENA
- Coordination in relation to fundraising and donor compliance
- Quantitative and financial data processing
- Coordination of team and programme activities, e.g. conferences and events
- Relevant academic degree with at least five years of experience in international programme management
- Knowledge on gender equality and the Middle East and North Africa
- Proven experience with fundraising and donor compliance
- Strong planning, coordination and follow up skills
- Fluency in English, an advantage if also in Danish, French and/or Arabic
- Good knowledge of monitoring, review, evaluation, learning and accountability processes
- Good knowledge of quantitative and financial data analysis
- International experience in working with civil society partners
- Works independently with great ability for team work and networking
Can handle complexity, occasional work pressure and international travel
The position is based in Copenhagen, 37 hours per week with start as soon as possible. Salary, terms and conditions according to Statens Overenskomst (Danish state salary agreements).
KVINFO is a self-governing institution working for more free and equal societies. You can read more on www.kvinfo.dk
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of gender, age, religion or ethnicity. Name, gender, age and photo of applicant will not be known to the recruitment panel in the shortlisting process.
Please send cover letter and CV in English to email@example.com and name it “Programme Manager” in subject line.
Deadline for application: 31 January at 09.00 am CET.
For more questions, you are welcome to contact international director Lene Steffen +45 50 76 33 69 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Y