About Ambassadors for Dialogue:
Promoting peaceful coexistence by means of dialogue.
We enhance mutual understanding between youth across ethnic, religious, ideological
and other divides by engaging them in dialogue with each other.
We inspire, motivate and enable youth from Denmark and the Arab world to:
● Redefine their views of themselves, the ‘other’ and the world
● Practice dialogue more – and be more dialogical – in their daily lives
● Engage themselves in dialogue with other youth
● Engage other youth in dialogue with each other
● Practice, integrate and promote dialogical tools, methodologies, approaches and
values in their organizations, communities and societies
● Inspire other youth to practice dialogue more – and be more dialogical – in their daily
The program is a partnership between the Danish Youth Council (DUF), The Danish Egyptian
Dialogue Initiative (DEDI) , The West and East center (WE) in Jordan, And Les Scouts Tunisia
(LST). The Four organizations operate on the international,regional, and national levels.
About the vacancy:
A. Reporting to: The Egypt Project Manager, and working closely with the External
B. Assignment duration: Full-time, 3 months, subject to renewal by the beginning of
C. Core responsibilities:
● Develop a communication strategy for the Egyptian AFD project both online
● Develop and mainstream the identity of AFD Egypt in all communication
material. Including and not limited to: presentation templates, letterheads,
online material, videos, and other material.
● Manage the Egyptian Content of the AFD Social Media channels.
● Relevant bachelor degree and/or diplomas in communication.
● Excellent knowledge of designing tools and programs.
● Excellent knowledge of videography with its relevant tools and programs.
● Good knowledge of sound editing softwares
● Good Knowledge of content creation and social media.
● Team player.
● Ability to multitask.
● Holds the four principles of dialogue: Honesty, openness, trust, and equality.
E. Working conditions and compensation
● The position is full time.
Please send your CV, Cover letter, and Portofolio (or a sample of your work) to:
email@example.com no later than 5th October 2020.
The Subject of the email should be: Communication Officer Vacancy